Saturday, August 2, 2008

Random Ramblings

Do you ever get tired of spending time in front of a screen, or book, just reading about things?

That's me today. I'm sick of sitting still. It's not that I haven't been working in the garden, cooking, cleaning the yard, or running up and down stairs. It's just that I'm....well...I've got cabin fever or something.

So, I'm not going to do a very long post today. Fishing in my mind (and I don't need a very long fishing line to do that!), I can't come up with anything that sounds bright, studious, ingenious, or thought-provoking. All I'm thinking of is running, animals, sunshine, breezes, and people.

But I still need to clean the tub and toilet, and get some sewing done today. After that's done, I might migrate outside. Or I might spend the day in our workshop, sanding and staining our latest wood project. It really needs to be finished.

Okay. I can't think of anything else to write, so I'm going to end very abruptly, and wish y'all a wonderful day.

No comments: