Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A New Recipe

We are just beginning to be able to cook in our kitchen again. Tuesdays are usually my nights to cook, and I like to make a bread of some sort on most weeks. This week, however, I don't really want to make bread the usual way, for fear of lingering drywall dust or paint flakes getting into the dough.

Therefore, I'm trying something new. While in WalMart yesterday, I saw a cookbook of slow cooker recipes, and flipped through a few pages. The recipe title "slow cooker wheat bread" caught my eye, but I didn't have time to read the recipe.

This morning, I typed those words into Google, and here's what I came up with. I think I'll try it tonight. I'll let y'all know how it turns out! Have any guesses before hand as to what it will taste like?

3 comments:

Kristen Michelle said...

Oh, wow, that sounds yummy!

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

I was just talking to a friend about this possibility!
Thanks for the recipe! :)

Blessings,
Michele

Amber said...

It WAS yummy! I think it's such a cool idea. Why didn't I try it before? :)