Friday, January 23, 2009

Everyday Beauties

Sunshine - gorgeous sunshine!

50 degree weather....anyone for a walk?

Sunshine.

Beating rugs on the line until you're breathless, dusty, and laughing.

Sunshine.

Searching for gardening gloves that never stay where you put them. (But Amber, they make such good riding gloves for aspiring cowboys and cowgirls!)

Sunshine.

A clean bedroom - with sun coming through the windows.

No wonder Christ said "I am the light of the world." Everything's better with sunshine on it.

3 comments:

Kristen Michelle said...

Oh, oh, oh! Pick me! I'll go with you! =D

Anonymous said...

Yes, no wonder God is described as light in the Bible, and during these dark days ahead with our new President, we will need sunlight. I love watching the sun rise in the morning, because it reminds me of when Christ resurrected and it reminds me that the darkness will always end, even if it seems like it won't or that it's taking forever.

Don't mean to get off topic here. I'm feeling really depressed now, because I was just hearing on the news how OUR tax dollars are going to fund abortions... It makes me sick to think of it. I've always wanted to move to Israel to learn the languages (Arabic & Hebrew) this gives me more reason to do so faster. But I will be praying about it. Don't think I'm just going to run off without God's approval :)

Leah said...

Ah yes, sunshine and 50 degrees sounds lovely! I'll take that walk with you too! We have sunshine but -1 degrees with wind, not to mention two feet of snow. Are you up for cross-country skiing?