Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Book Announcement!



Talk about excited!

Today, I am very pleased to share with you that I have a new book for sale.

For those of you who have read my first book, please realize that this is not the second book in that series. Due to complications, that project is still on the shelf. This new book stands on its own as a separate story.

It is a story about my family.

How many of you have parents who are first-generation Christians? How many of you are those parents, who weren't raised in Christian homes? This book is written for you. It is written to encourage you. In it, I simply tell my memories of what it is like to be raised in a God-centered home.

Some memories are funny. Some are sad. Some are serious. But through them all, I have endeavored to give an picture of my home in hopes that I can:
#1 - encourage those who don't know how big a blessing they are giving to their children,
#2 - rebuke those children who take their homes for granted,
#3 - inspire those families who do not worship the Lord in their daily lives.

If you wish to know more, or order a copy for yourself, please visit:

http://www.lulu.com/forhisglory

No comments: