Saturday, May 10, 2008

To my littlest sister...

...I won't be able to say this tommorow, so I want to take the time to say it now.

I want to wish a very happy birthday to my sister Lezley, who will be celebrating her birthday tommorow.

Lezley is the youngest member of our family, and it's a little scary to think that she's getting closer and closer to the double digits. We don't have any babies any more!

Lez, I apoligize for all the times I'm impatient when I should be loving. You're a wonderful sister, and it's a thrill to see you changing and growing as you develop into the young lady God wants you to be. Every day I realize even more what a friend you are to me.

You fill our home with laughter and joy. I tease you about your strong personality, but I want you to know that I am thankful for the way you come right out and try to make me laugh when I'm sad, and that you aren't afraid to witness and pass out tracts. All that lady-like boldness will make you a wonderfully strong woman some day!

May you have a wonderful birthday tommorow. I love you, sis.

No comments: