Friday, July 11, 2008

Attention!

Folks, I have an announcement to make today.

I've started a new blog.

Yup!

The theme is history.

Now, don't groan. History can be fascinating!

This new blog: Love-HIS-Story, is a random collection of history facts I've collected. I'm still collecting, so I'd love for those of you who also enjoy history to leave me your comments there with facts you've discovered.

The most important element of Love-His-Story is discovering how God's hand has worked through the ages, and how He is still working.

Along the way, you might discover some things you never knew. Who invented the electric chair, by the way? And was Thomas Jefferson really the first person to talk about separation of church and state? Did you know that hot air balloons were used during the civil war?

If you have even the slightest interest in history, I invite you to stop by Love-HIS-Story today. Leave a comment to let me know you came! I'd love to get some discussions going. I'm looking forward to learning through my visitors.

No comments: