Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Conversation during Family Bible Time...


Topic: The story of Esther

Part of story: All the maidens being gathered by the King and being given beauty treatments at the palace

Conversation:

One of my brothers: "...Can you imagine that many women in one place, all doing beauty treatments?"

My other brother: "Dude, that place would stink!"





Why is it that most boys don't like the smell of lotion, hair spray, or even perfume? ....*giggle*... I must admit that I don't like hair spray or perfume either!


Note: I realize this is a random post, but I thought maybe it would make you smile too. Let's hear it for brothers who keep us smiling!

5 comments:

Kristen Michelle said...

Hahaha. I think they just pretend they don't like it until it's actually on the girl they like. =P But I'm sure there are some guys who just don't like it at all...

Melanie said...

LOL! That's funny. :-) I don't always like the smell of hair spray or perfume either, though I do like Bath and Body Works lotion. :-)

Barbara said...

Giggles, yeah we do stink most of us, love those perfumes from Body works, sorry I am not complete without my spray of Orchid, lol
Hugs Barbara

Amanda said...

Huzzah!! Dad also claims that "beauty products" smell awful, but we're trying to train our brothers to think differently. So far, the only one who's old enough to have an opinion still seems indifferent... maybe that's a good sign... *grin* Someday his wife will thank us! LOL :D

Amber said...

You ladies are funny. :)

Amanda, good luck with training your brothers....lol.