Friday, February 22, 2008

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to Fruit of Her Hands!

You have come to a blog that is dedicated to honoring and glorifying the Lord Jesus Christ. I am His servant, and love to write about Him.

I also enjoy serving Him in my everyday life. God has given me a family to love and become a vital part of. I have two godly parents and five terrific siblings. People ask me all the time what I am doing with my life. Because I am a young woman who stays at home with her family, they assume I do nothing but lay on the couch and read novels, I suppose. The abundant life that God has called me to is so very different! My days are filled with labors of love....and occasional high adventure. (Can't have a boring life with eight exciting people around me!)

If you also have a heart for your family and are trying to develop skills that will help you build your home, my prayer is that you will find encouragement here.

Come visit me here at Fruit of Her Hands on a regular basis! A very hearty welcome to all of you!

No comments: