Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thanks

I just want to say thanks for all the splendid comments y'all left me on my anniversary post.

Thank you, Adelhiede and Hannah, for stepping out of the shadows. I look forward to getting to know you.

Sandra, I'll try to control myself and make the gardening posts less full of confusing terms. *grin* Thanks for being the only person brave enough to tell me something you didn't like! Thumbs up to you!

Leah, I would love to meet you in person someday too! And my favorite Bible characters...hard pick!...would be David in the Old Testament, and John in the New Testament. They're just so wonderful. ...But y'all had some great choices too!

Marie, I would say the Proverbs 31 woman does count. :)

Thanks again to all of you for the sweet well-wishes.

No comments: