Tuesday, April 6, 2010

From Public

I think I'm writing the very first blog post I ever wrote in a public place...

...All because another "first" happened recently; my computer caught a virus.

So I'm writing this at my favorite library. :)

Do you know what's rather clever? These library computers have little clocks at the top of the screen, letting you know how much time has elapsed since you got on. Every person is limited to 29 minutes and 59 seconds of computer time at once. Once your time has run out, you have to get in the back of the waiting line again...if there is a line. I'm assuming this thing will automatically kick me off when 0:13:03 more minutes have run out.

So, since I'm limited on time, I'll just say that it's been rather nice to have less computer time the last couple of days. I will admit that there's a lot of computer work that's piling up...that happens when you have a web-based business...but I have been doing a lot of work in the garden, at my sewing machine, in the kitchen, and elsewhere since my computer caught that virus. I also have more time to read - it's nice. I actually read a G.A. Henty book last night, for the first time in ages! (I was reminded that computers aren't the only things that can keep a person up reeeeeeally late. :)

I have lots to talk about when I get more computer access again. I would love to show you pictures of the 3+ outfits I've made this week! And I must talk about the new ideas rolling around in my head. But for now, I'll just wish y'all a splendid day. :)

No comments: