Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Vision Forum Sale!

I know that many of you are Vision Forum fans, so I'm happy to share some good news with you!

This week, Vision Forum is having a HUGE sale. Almost everything on their website is at least 20% off. Yes, a TON of stuff is on sale!

But the BEST part (in my humble opinion) is that shipping is a flat FIVE DOLLARS for ANY order. No matter what you buy, how much you get, or how heavy it is. Five dollars flat. And that's important, because anytime I get a good sale online, the shipping always gets me. Ugh. But five dollars? I'd pay that for the smallest order, so why not take advantage of being able to get LOTS of items for only 5 dollars?

Now, surely there's something Vision Forum has that you can use for Christmas gifts. Do y
Linkou have G.A. Henty fans in your household? Little girls who love doll clothes? History buffs? Adventurous boys who love hats and knives and spyware? Go take a look!

In the interest of full disclosure, I should tell you that if you go shop by clicking on this link, I will earn a small percentage of what you spend. But I still think it's a great sale. I mean, if you're going to get gifts anyway....why not get them now? :) :) :)

No comments: